moisture in wool or wood. was Re: When to do it

Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:02:01 +0100

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> Wim wrote:
>

> Wim;
>  In my opinion it is the swelling of the wood which causes the 'tight' center
> and not any swelling of the felt.

I was under the impression that the allignment of the grain in the wood was
choosen so that any swelling of the wood wouldnt really affect the size of the
hole enough to cause a problem.

>  I am going to leave them there overnight to allow any "swelling" to happen and
> measure them again in the morning.....I'll letcha know.
> Jim Bryant (FL)

That should be fun... what are you using to measure them with ?

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.