When to do it

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:01:29 +0100

Tony Caught wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Action felt and leather will change evenly the wood components will vary
> according to the type and cut of the timber.

Yes... of course it does... right you are old man...(wait... wrong movie,
timeframe and english speaking country...)...where was I now... ??

Ah.. welll.... if one experiences a very even across the board increase
/decrease in lost motion that one relates to humidity... then I suppose it
might be reasonable to assume we should be looking at some felt related issue
rather then a wood one...as this would probably result in a much more uneven
change.... and of course the opposite would be true in the reverse.. :) or what
?

Hows your vacation going down there anyways... getting a nice sun tan are we ??
grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.