Ohnotheyaren't

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:36:31 EST

In a message dated 12/28/00 8:01:03 AM Central Standard Time,
Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no writes:

<< OK, you got me on that one. But then I don't tune them. I beat the hell out
 > of them until they sound better, then passively walk away. :)
 >
 > Willem

 Rats... and here I was hoping to have found a bit more common ground with
 you... :) ...pssst... do you really beat the hell out of them ??? Isnt there
 some kind of organization over there that looks out for that kinda thing...
 the  N.A.O.P.P. or something ?

The NAOPP does keep a careful eye out for that sort of thing. But they do
make exceptions, when they realize what we're dealing with. And besides, I
have a few skeletons in closets I can let out if any one of them makes too
much of a fuss.

Willem