SV: Not again! (OT)

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:04:45 -0800

Dear Ola,

I believe that what you haven't realized is how many wonderful posts would
have been written to pianotech which never were, because Mr. Bremmer
attacked those who would have written them.

The archives can show you what happened, though it would take some
diligence to ferret it all out.

As to those clever, colorful posts written by the brilliant Mr. Bremmer --
there is another  problem with what you are saying. The points in Mr.
Bremmer's posts may not be discussed or questioned, even in the most
careful and impersonal way, without bringing forth a torrent of abuse. It
makes for bad science and worse discourse.

It has been proven over and over that self-control is beyond Bill's powers.
(Look and see ...) Since this list is public, and is officially sponsored
by the Guild, and since most lists have some procedure in place to assure
at least minimal civility, I have written once again (after a year of total
silence on the subject) that we should investigate better ways of running
this list.

Sincerely,

Susan Kline