Not again! (OT)

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 09:54:42 -0500

Johan,

Perhaps you have not been on this list long enough to understand why such animosity rears its ugly head.  But I think you have a very good point.

Friends, I basically agree with Johan's plea for civility.  I would like to see all name calling and personal putdowns eliminated from this list.  One can always say "I strongly disagree" or "that is not the way I understand it" or "my information/experience should show that to be incorrect."  Can peace in the world be evident right here if even in a small way?  It is not my intent to come to the defense of any one person.  We can all improve in our communications.

In my opinion it is always wise to ask, "How would I feel if others responded to me the way I respond to others?"  The Golden Rule is still a great maxim:  Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger