home alone again

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 19:22:20 +0000

Two days ago I tuned for a man in the evening.
He went with his young son to the bedroom and told me he was going to have
a long and good reading session with him, so I could tune the piano in
peace and quiet.
He also wrote me a cheque in advance and told me that if heŽd fall asleep
too, I should just close the door.
He fell asleep, and I wrote a little note to him which I left on the bench,
and I left.

I liked that, and the fact that he always called me maestro!

MCAAHNY!

Kristinn