PianoDisc driver boards

atonal@telusplanet.net atonal@telusplanet.net
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:54:47 -0700

Hi Rob,

There is power to all three boards, but there was no power to two
solenoid banks on the bass and midrange board. Turns out that
two of the 7A pico-fuses for each bank of 6 solenoids were fried.
Got replacement fuses and had my electronic technician friend
solder them in for me. Total cost: parts $ 3.58 labour: glass of
eggnog.

Almost done the install... thanks for your advice.

Rob Kiddell RPT
atonal@telusplanet.net