Moderate the list?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:06:32 -0500

Friends,

I think Mike's suggestion is worth a try, although the guidelines he suggests
look problematic to me.  I emailed Mike privately about my reasoning.  Even the
appearance of guidelines twice a month might be a deterrent to getting too far
off the subject too often.

How about a committee of 2-3 persons coming up with a suitable wording?  Can
Andy set up the program to run it automatically every so often?  Now as to how
one chooses that committee, ....   duh.  (We need someone else's smarts.)

Regards,
Clyde