Last octave/stretching, etc.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:07:50 -0500

Hi Clark,

> I noticed that when one person used a tiny font, most or all responses

Well this came through in a readable size.  I have my
preferences set for a 14 point font, not using HTML and
using mine not Windows fonts.  Still sometimes they come
through much to small to read.  Using Ctrl ] and [ can
change font sizes but that is a royal pain to go back and
forth through several mails.

So folks, if you want to be read send them so "nX-Mozilla-Status: 0009rmals can read them.

Thank you and happy holidays to all.
--
		Newton Hunt
		Highland Park, NJ