Past PTG President Identity

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:42:30 EST

In a message dated 12/19/2000 2:00:44 AM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> inbox. No time to read.
> Gotta write short, choppy sentences! I tuned a M&H BB today for a retired
> physician that just moved down here from Cleveland. He said his former tuner
> (I forget his name) tuned for the Cleveland Orchestra and was president of
> the PTG just a few years ago. Does anyone know who this might be? I'm

Hi Terry:

Name was Bill Kelleher but I am not aware that he was ever the president of
our Cleveland Chapter .  I go back just 12 years so maybe before that.  But I
don't think so.

I'm not certain if he is still with us.  I have several clients of his so I
at least know he is no longer tuning.  Maybe someone else can help you with
better info.

Bob Bergantino
Cleveland, Ohio