Moderate the list?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:17:04 EST

In a message dated 12/18/00 10:30:11 PM Central Standard Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< Forgive my ignorance, but what would a moderator actually do?  I have
 this
 perception that a moderator would read every post and forward to the
 list only
 those deemed of general interest.

 Potentially every one of us could get steamed about that, because
 something *we* thought was of general interest was kicked out by the
 *big boss.*  What form of government would that most resemble? Certainly
 not democracy. >>

That is exactly why a moderator would not be good for this list.

Willem