Past PTG President Identity

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:05:35 EST

In a message dated 12/18/00 10:13:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> BTW, what was M&H's situation in 1982 (when this BB was mfg.). Was it
> Aeolian? This piano kinda seemed like an average M&H at 30 to 40 years old,
> rather than just 18 years old. Kinda so, so at best. Kinda suprised.
>
> Terry Farrell

Aeolian went out in 1983 (?). Perez got leverage and stumbled on until 1985.
You got one of the last ones at that time and it would not surprise me if you
saw a few "shortcomings".

What makes you think of it as more like 30 to 40 years old? Stability
problem? Action wear? Just curious.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co. & Factory
Philadelphia, Pa.