hammer boring.

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:18:11 -0500

Jon,
    I also use the shopsmith as my drill press and I've had no trouble
with the vertical planbe. the table does tilt you know. I build my own
jig using the Brooks jig as a pattern. I overcame the flexing in the
head piece by putting one on both ends. It works as well as I need it
to. If I ever get time with nothing to do (ya right) I'll redo it to
eliminate some of the things that aren't as smooth as I'd like it.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Fort=E9