hammer boring.

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 22:43:27 -0500

I've been using Wally's hammer boring jig for a long time and see no reason
to get a different one.  The back support which came with it was not as sturdy
as I would like and i changed it to a piece of 3/4' plywood. I  have a jpg
if you
want to view it.   Wally's jig is 1/3 the price, $99.00, last I knew.

Worth every penny,

Jon Page

At 03:36 AM 12/17/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Never seen the Renner Jig... anyone care on comparing it to the Brooks ? I've
>used this for many years and while I get good results I have been keeping
>my eye
>out for something better that "looks" right for me for quite some time now.
>
>jolly roger wrote:
>
> > Hi Peter,
> >              The Renner hammer boring jig, I think it is only available
> > from Renner USA.
> > Some one will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was developed by the
> > old Mason & Hamlin Co,
> > Worth every penny.
> > Roger
>
>--