Army green padded covers?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:11:22 -0900

><< Got a call from a lady who wants to buy her son a matching cover for his
>  second Steinway D.  She says it has to be army green and padded.  She
>wants
>  to give it to him for Christmas. >>
>

>Isn't a little early for April Fools?
>
>Willem

I wish!   :-(    Just talked to her today, giving her the low down on all
covers I could find available or possible to be made.  None of them are
camouflage green and she thought therefore it would be too expensive because
she would have to buy two so they would match.

Unfortunately she is the mother of one of the most  influential pianists in
our community.

Diane