May I ask a question?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:38:08 EST

In a message dated 12/16/00 7:19:56 AM Central Standard Time,
tito@PhilBondi.com writes:

<< I am trying to determine the age of a Fletcher And Sons Grand - Model G-82
-
 #861275

 Pierce just mentions the name on p.123 of my Atlas - offers no info.

 It looks like it could be a Samick, but Samick, in the Pierce, doesn't
 mention Fletcher.

 any help?

 Thanks. >>

If it was a Samick product, the first four numbers would be letters. If it is
relatively new piano, perhaps it was made at Pearl River, or one of the other
Chinese factories.

Willem