Bah! Humbug! OT

robert goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:18:49 -0800

Gee, that's too bad.  In the southwest we're wearing short sleaves and driving
with the window down.  Bundle up boys!!

(Actually I suffered through four Iowa winters so you have my deepest sympathy.
I've done my share of scraping ice, shoveling, sliding off the road, etc.)

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegs, NV