The Final Result (more)

Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:12:13 +0100

Greetings yourself.. No one is labeling anyone anything. Your whole posting is
completely removed from the subject matter as far as I can see.

The subject matter is basically the definition of what a piano tuner is.  Someone
who knows what they are doing, or someone who simply follows the dials.

In the former then it makes no difference how the result is accomplished, in the
latter it makes all the difference in the world.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.