SAT Mystery

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:59:12 -0900

Les Bartlett said:

most of the rest of
>the piano was within about three cents.  WHY this lady called me, I don't
>know.

_That_ question is the key to your success.  To find out why that lady
called you and to give her what she is looking for in the piano.  Perhaps it
needs voicing or regulation and the only word she knows in relation to piano
servicing is "tuning".  Therefore she goes from tuner to tuner, never being
satisfied because they are not solving her real problem.

Solve your customer's real problems so they can make the music they so
desperately desire to hear and you will have a full schedule.

Keeps the job from ever getting boring :-)

Diane