"head light"

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 06:21:57 -0500

Terry,

I bought a head light at a convention one time.  The batteries were in the part
right on your forehead, which I found heavy, awkward and uncomfortable, so I
never tried it more than once or so.  Something lighter may fill the bill for
you; others have given suggestions you can check out.

Regards,
Clyde