protek

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 00:50:18 -0600

Hi Keith,
             If the rendering is starting to get that bad, you would start
to question if the instrument is in such fine condition.
Yes I have done it, but be very careful and think twice. Make good and sure
that you clean up any excess with some absorbent paper towel.
Now I will don my flame suit, and duck.
Regards Roger