John 3:16 and Donald Duck on the Pianotech list.

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:40:47 -0600

Richard wrote;

>Just so you all know... this came as a respons to a posting I made in
regards to >Ron  N's  posting  about the Climate, overindulgence, prosperity
thread that Del put up a while >back. I pointed out that Rons apparent
resignation to the futility of human endeavor was a >particularilly
Christian point of view which stimulated Chris to take up the defence of the
>faith...  misplaced really but thats besides the point.

We knew, but it wasn't misplaced...really.   In fact many other "off
subject" comments are sometimes made and other's tolerance is called upon.
If you offend someone's faith (which Patrick says shouldn't be brought up),
expect to hear from them...and be willing to allow another point of view
that is different from your own.  Again,  tolerence and consideration should
be exercised on all sides.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG