Woodfinisher's Pride

gutlo gutlo@bestweb.net
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:24:19 -0500

----------
> From: Greg Newell <gnewell@ameritech.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: Woodfinisher's Pride
> Date: Thursday, December 14, 2000 8:23 PM
>
> Where does one purchase Pianolac? How is it applied?
>

> gutlo wrote:
>
> > ----------
> > > From: John Voigt <jvoigt@gwtc.net>
> > > To: pianotech list, pianotech <pianotech@ptg.org>
> > > Subject: Woodfinisher's Pride
> > > Date: Thursday, December 14, 2000 11:05 AM
> > >
> > > I was searching the archives about wood finish strippers and came
> > > accross favorable comments about a product called Woodfinisher's
Pride.
> > > Does anyone know where I can get more information about it or where
it
> > > may be purchased?  In the list, there was an e-mail address for
Arthur
> > > Grudko who was offering information, but my browser indicated the
> > > address was no longer current.  Thanks for your help!
> > >
> > > John Voigt
> > > PTG Associate
> > >
> > > John,
> >
> > Woodfinisher's Pride is the best paint stripper I've ever used --
contains
> > no methylene choride, goes right to the bare wood in one application,
with
> > minimal odor.  It was too good to last -- discontinued!
> >
> > I have a sample on the way of a replacement product by Savogran that
> > promises to be at least as good, if not better.  I will post the
results of
> > my tests, probably next week.  If it works out well, it will be
distributed
> > along with PianoLac waterborne lacquer.
> >
> > Arthur Grudko, PianoLac (The Waterborne That Works)
>
> --
> Greg Newell
> Greg's Piano Forté
> mailto:gnewell@ameritech.net
>
> Greg,

PianoLac is manufactured and distributed by StarHawk Labs.  It is spray
applied.  StarHawk also makes Extreem waterborne varnish, originally
intended as a brush on for soundboards.  If spray equipment is unavailable,
it can be used on the case as well.

I'd be happy to mail you descriptive literature, price list, and
application manual if you email  me your snailmail address.

Thanks for your interest in PianoLac.

Sincerely,

Arthur Grudko