debonder

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:23:50 -0600

Susan and list
I found my bottle of CA "Debonder." The label reads: "Z-7 Debonder; =
debonding agent for super glues; improved formula; removes cured CA's =
from skin, work surfaces, etc.; will not craze most plastics; odorless; =
Danger! extremely flammable."  It is made by Pacer Technology, Rancho =
Cucamonga, California, 91730. It works well for cleaning brushes and =
fingers etc, but it says it contains acetone, so I'm a little reluctant =
to use it on plastics without testing first. It takes awhile to =
penetrate but will eventually clean the intended spot,spill, squeeze out =
etc. And it will probably work on "Formica." Good Luck, Susan.

Paul Chick