Yamaha pianos

Tom Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:37:35 -0800

I'd like to find out more about the dry cycles in Japan. Laroy Edwards
stated in a convention class that the domestic Yamaha soundboards are
dried down to 10% EMC whereas the US exports are brought down to 6%.
>From that I assumed that the winters there are not as dry as parts of
the US. And judging by the brown mold on the insides of some of the gray
market Yamahas, I can believe about the high humidity.

Tom Cole