temperament

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:07:03 -0600

Hi Martin,

I sent you the temperament from the SAT site (Inventronics) privately so as
not to clutter the listserv. It is the two ocatave contiguous thirds
temperament (equal).

The best thing about the temperament in my humble opinion is that it does
not require memorization of beat speeds, and then forcing them on an
unwilling piano. The second best thing is that it is self correcting.

At 11:01 AM 12/12/2000 -0000, martin  wrote:
>are there any other systems than the system don sent me to make the
>temperament??

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/