A Temperamental Journey (was Re: what is the best temperament?)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:39:42 +0000

Wouldn´t that just sound great on a cassette (analog) after a little while?
Seriously, does that make sense?  It would have to be on a CD at least, for
the intricacies to last.

Kristinn