Removing old plastic keys

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:35:52 +0100

Basically, you want to heat them so that the glue loosens and the keys peel or
pop right off. You can do this with steam, or with a heat gun or any heat
source. You dont need to get them burning hot... so if you use a heat gun be
conservative... you'll find out just how much you need.  Some folks use a damp
cloth and an iron. Any way you choose can be over done so like I said.. be
conservative.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.