Yamaha pianos

Christopher Witmer cdwitmer@spamcop.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 14:05:12 +0900

Admittedly, the more arid parts of the USA can get dryer than Japan, but
you'd be surprised how dry Japan can get in the winter, when there may
be zero precipitation for a few months. In both countries, depending on
how people heat their homes in winter, the piano can be subject to
desert-like dryness. Japan's alternation between moderately cold, very
dry winters and obscenely humid summers is a characteristic not found in
much of the USA though.