Tuning Test

LHSBAND440@AOL.COM LHSBAND440@AOL.COM
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:01:40 EST

Dear Group,

      I wonder if we will ever see in our time that the RPT examine will be
done with an ETD alone.  Someone stated that the EDT device is comparable to
the computer revolution.  I think that this is true.  Yes, I can add
24983987349873982987349873 + 20394803984029809384 divided by
2098098209830498309 and find the square root of this number in about 14 days
if I do it by had but a computer can find it in about .03 seconds.  Sometimes
it is very hard to let go of the old way but the way computers develop they
will in time, if not already, be able to set a temperament better and faster
than our ears ever could.  It is just a matter of time.

     Can you imagine this list a few hundred years from now.  All of the ETD
tuners will be the old fogies and lord know what they will be tuning with.
Probably a laser tuning hammer that works by mind direction only.

flame suit in place and standing near a fire hydrant.

Leo Silverman