help

Arlan Harris arlan_harris@hotmail.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:58:23

Dear Friends and colleagues,
I wrote the list yesterday asking for a set of D hammers , Steinway,
preferably bored. Please respond via my personal email address at:
arlan_harris @hotmail.com  this is urgent. They must be original Steinway
hammers, preferrably Hamburg , for this instrument.

In addition, I am having problems with the other email address on which I
receive the list digest. I guess it has been so long the server took me off.

I cannot access the list anymore.
Can someone please email me privately and provide me with the email address
to contact so I can arrange for the Pianotech list to be sent on my hotmail
address?
thanks in advance and best wishes to all.
arlan harris
Pianos Inc.
Mexico