Test, Re: signature file

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 16:16:06 -0500

Newton,
    Save the attachment from this e-mail. Edit it to include your own
info and save as a .txt file. If your using Netscape 4.7 pull down the
edit menu, select preferences and in the Mail & Newsgroups tree select
Identity and then pick the last item "signature file. Type in that box
the location of the file you just edited. Example c:\program
files\netscape\sigfile.txt   .  Remember to have saved the Sigfile.txt
as a txt file again or it won't work. This should work just fine.

Greg Newell

--
Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Fort=E9