[OT] Proposal on off-topic discussions

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:24:08 -0500

Friends,

I've experimented with your various signatures.  By clicking on the signature I
get only a blank email window with the address in place.  If there is no way to
include the message to which I am responding, I find this way to be of very
limited usefulness.  To respond privately to an email I find it best just to go
up there and put in the correct address.  Then the text and everything is there.

Regards,
Clyde