Spare Me From "Perfect Pitch"!

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 16:04:24 -0600

>    Anybody else had a similiar experience? Thanks, Patrick Poulson, RPT

Probably every single one of us. What I like best about this scenario, is
that they never compare the note they're pounding on TO anything. They just
peck away at it saying "There! You hear that? That's not right, is it?" I
usually smile at them and say "No, it's not, but it's in tune". Shortly
after that, I've either been run off, or we're talking about it. Usually,
it turns out to be a voicing gripe.

Ron N