[OT] Proposal on off-topic discussions

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:39:59 +0000

Dear Chris,

This is the best idea, I would think.  That would mean no more worries, for
anyone!

I say do it.  If we make another list, that will basically go the same way
as this one.
It doesn´t seem to matter whether there is another list, for chatting.  The
people I want to communicate with are on this one, and I wouldn´t want to
leave it.

Also, moderating this would be difficult because of the wide variety of
semi-related discussions.

I say go for the [OT] in the subject line, and let those who want filter
those messages.
If we do this, the ones annoyed can blame themselves.

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland

(And if they answer the [OT] posts we can see that they love us)