Wegman upright

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 08 Dec 2000 07:09:43 -0500

Tony,

There are some obvious similarities, but I think it's not the same system.  I've
been told that if the tension is taken off a string in the Wegman piano, the
tuning pin can fall out right into your hand.  In the Beale system it sounds
like the tuning pin can be removed only from the back side.

Regards, Clyde