100 messages!!!! Overhead way too high!

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 04:17:24 -0600

>Re: 100 messages!!!! Overhead way too high!

So????

With the number of maillists I'm on, 100 would be a slow day.  125-150 is
not unusual for my inbox.

Try this:

1. Locate trash/garbage/recycle/delete icon on your screen.

2. Move mouse to position cursor on above icon.

3. Position digital activator (finger/thumb/whatever) directly above
appropriate mouse button.

4. Excercise digital activator by pressing appropriate button whenever
subject matter of displayed message falls within personalised set of
subjects deemed irrelevant.

5. Empty trash bin at end of (non-)communication session.

If you aren't paying by the message, as I believe some of our eurofriends
do, I don't see a real problem.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Luther College, Decorah, IA
Ignorance doesn't kill you, but it will make you sweat a lot.-Haitian proverb