Gas Prices - give me a break!

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 07:19:42 +0100

Christopher Witmer wrote:

> Richard Brekne wrote:
> > By the way..the view that human kind is in the end doomed is a particularily
> > christian one. It always amazed me how so many "christians" I have met through
> > the years failed to understand this.
>
> I don't think that assertion can hold up to close scrutiny. On the one
> hand, you have Christians falling into three categories according to
> their view of the future --
> 1) Premillennialists:
> 2) Amillennialists:
> 3) Postmillennialists:

Sheeshh guy... its one of the basic assumptions of the faith.. having grown up in a
preachers family, having a brother for a preacher and in general inumerouse
relatives involved in the faith, having studied a bit of religion in early collage
days, etc etc ad absurdum... I have a degree of basic exposure to christian
theology. What on earth do you think we are supposed to need Christ for ??? Your
three catagories dont really address this issue anyways.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.