Average person's perception....

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:45:19 +0100

"David Ilvedson, RPT" wrote:

> When I was 23, with hair down to middle of my back, I told my father I was
> interested in piano tuning.  He said "piano tuning"?   But he was smart
> enough and desperate enough to shut his mouth and call the local Baldwin
> piano dealer who referred him to PTG in Seattle who recommended WIT in Sioux
> City, Iowa.  The rest is history folks...well. my history anyway...;-]
>
> David I.

So what do you think after all these years ??  Would you do things differently
if you had the chance to do it all over ?? I kinda fell into piano work by
accident way back when... all in all.... the best thing that ever happened to
me. Still... if there was one thing I could go back and change it would be my
lack of interest for school and in particular math and science as a kid.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.