To Greg

maria.arnelof@spray.se maria.arnelof@spray.se
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:18:07

Thanks Greg...nice to meet you. Hope I see/talk you someday on #pianotech...or here :)

Maria

Maria,
I feel compelled to weigh in here. I really don't know why. Thank
you for your calm a rational approach to the over reaction that you were
subject to. I hope this doesn't stop you from joining these discussions
in the future. We Americans can be an arrogant bunch never really seeing
that things are different in other places of the world. Even so your use
was not habitual but a casual and matter of fact statement of the
condition or quality of a given instrument. As I said before, an over
reaction took place. I hope we can all put this behind us now. Welcome
to the list.

Greg Newell

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se