Average person's perception....

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 07 Dec 2000 12:37:17 +0000

When I went to study piano work, a girl I was speaking to basically mocked
me.  P-I-A-N-O  T-U-N-I-N-G!???
After I came back, I met her.  She asked me what I was doing and suddenly
"oh yeah P-I-A-N-O  T-U-N-I-N-G, that was it"
And what was she doing?  Working in a bakery, getting fatter every
day.  And I was making MUCH more money, but it was still a stupid job.