Newtons incouragement.

Meyer Carl cmpiano@home.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:45:28 -0800

I recall someone suggesting that if we wanted to post off topic we should
get on another forum.

I don't much like the others that I seen and don't really follow them.  If
you do , you'll find them outrageously opiniated and vulgar.

I like this forum because I  think we are several cuts above the others.  At
least most of us are.

I've never complained about some of the off topic posts.  I really enjoyed
the ongoing comments about the elective disfuncion in Florida.  I didn't
complain about the many posts about Newton's dog.  (No offense, Newton, my
daughter just lost her dear chow ,Tasha).

There have been many interesting threads over the last few months that I've
been reading.  Many were NPR.  Some have been mundane.  Even some of the
piano related threads were mundane for me.  That doesn't mean I want them
stopped.

I've concluded that the few who complain the loudest chose the subjects
that affect the most people (The election, for instance)
to object to.

I admire the clever comments of many of you that keeps the levity flowing.

Newton, your response to Maria was needed.  May I suggest that a few on this
list would benefit from that surgery called an optoanalectomy.  That's where
they cut the nerve connecting their eyeball to their anus.
That'll get rid of their shitty outlook!

Carl Meyer