Gas Prices - give me a break!

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:54:23 -0700

So are we supposed to feel guilty because because of prosperity?  Will paying
high gas prices somehow make us feel better about ourselves?  Should we go back
to the stone age?  Will becoming a third world country somehow make the planet
a better place to live?  I'll take cheep gas in exchange for prosperity, thank
you.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.  I have a low tolerance for junk science.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV