To Bob...

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:25:20 +0000

At 17:40 6.12.2000 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/06/00 7:54:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>maria.arnelof@spray.se writes:
>

>>....I cannot pretend to be
>>someone that is so uptight that one
>>cant say a bad word ever in a joking
>>manner. This is simply not my
>>style...and it has nothing to do with
>>culture. Though, there are
>>differences to as how we ppl.
>>interpret words. That I admit.
>

>1. Your reply to all comments was sarcastic and obnoxious
>2. This is a PUBLIC forum. You don't use words in that manner in a list that
>reaches many people. Humor has nothing to do with it.
>
>Caleb

Howdy,

It´s just a Swedish thing <g>.
Sarcasm is an art.
See, right now I´m making sarcasm, AND I´m obnoxious.  But I´m not being
rude, like so many people are guilty of.   And neither do I feel Maria
was.  Answering for oneself when under fire is no crime, Caleb, and I´m
glad she had the erhm, ellipsoidal spheres, to do it.

Live long, and protek,

Kristinn