Thanks to Susan Kline

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 06:52:06 -0800

At 06:57 AM 12/06/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Susan
>Is it "Formica" type countertops?
>
>Paul Chick

It was a Formica type countertop, a quite nice-looking one <groan>.
One large drop of CA glue, which I tried to wipe up while it was still wet.
A clouded, rough patch about the size of a dime. The guy was
very nice about it, at least. After that delightful experience,
if I were <GROAN> to do it again (!), I would take the corner of
a handkerchief or paper towel and just touch the drop, trying to
wick up as much as I could, without rubbing at all. As it is,
I try to be aware of what surface is underneath when I take the
cap off the CA bottle.

Susan