Burnout

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:02:12 EST

In a message dated 12/5/2000 7:08:21 PM Mid-Atlantic Standard Time,
maria.arnelof@spray.se writes:

> about this workmanship other than just sitting
> down and doing the job while thinking of how much one will get in the end
> and if its over soon :P.....until the next shitty little piano at the next
> stop with that old lady that you start to think bad things about :) The
> "general" tuning of a piano is rather monotoenous in itself to make it even
> worse, right?!
> Wow, this was kind or a repetition for just agreeing on what you just
> wrote. Oh, well...there you have it....I agree...only, to do jobs for free
> is perhaps going abit too far with me as you sugested ;) But, hey...Im only

Maria:

Is it really necessary for you to add the street phrase for excrement to this
list.  It's so very unprofessional and not worthy of this list.  I am truly
offended by this street talk.

Try something more in tune with professional attitude- would you talk like
this in a customer's home?  If so, you're truly in the wrong business.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio