Well now...

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:30:24 -0500

    I use a Toshiba laptop all day every day with TuneLab and PTbiz along with
my little Cannon portable printer off an infrared port. I get more comments
about the printer than i do tuning with a computer. Long story short, No
problems at all with the computer. Windoze, on the other hand, .... well,.?
    I would dump Laplink extra fast and just network the laptop to your main
machine. Really slick and much much faster. I think I paid just over $100 to do
it.

Greg Newell