Burnout

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 09:52:44 -0500

Hello again friends,

I guess I did lay out a 'heavy' on here last night.  Sorry for the downer.

But also, thanks for the good thoughts you've been sending my way, both here
and privately.  I appreciate it.

And a number of you have 'nailed' something that I probably hadn't connected
as well as you did, and that's the uncertainty and the 'events' happening in
my personal life at the moment affecting my outlook.  That really does seem
to play a big role in the general outlook of things.  (And a good night's
sleep helps too.)  :-)

Thanks again.  I'm off to work in my shop!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net