Well now...

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 16:57:55 -0500

Hi Kurt,

Please accept my apologies for this delay.  My computer
loves changing the flags on my in box for some reason I
cannot figure out.

I am blessed, multiply so.  If he was going 1 MPH faster I
would have suffered greater enjury and I have so many
friends on the net and around me that have supported me so
very well, including yourself.

I am healing well and quickly and getting around a little
easier but getting bored and very restless.

Thank you for your prayers.

		Newton