Terms

Robert Moffatt moffattr@cadvision.com
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:20:29 -0700

Ron,

A little late in replying. Bill was over for dinner last night and we =
were=20
discussing the Pleyel Duo Clave. Yes it was the one you saw in Steinway.
It certainly looks different now. It will be ready for stringing as soon =
as
the new wrest planks are installed. Both actions have been restored, as =
well
as the case, lyres, soundboard, etc. As promised, I will post pictures =
of the
process..beginning to end, when all is done. Bill says he remembers you.

Regards,

Bob Moffatt
Calgary, Alberta
Canada